Thursday, September 29, 2011

The End of an Era





This was around the tail end of my Manor Era. The beginning of the golden age if you will. I think the Manor will never be what it once was. Now that Freedom and Enterprise have left the building as they say, it seems more like a Calico-ic ghost town now. I have drove past it a few times now and it seems like just yesterday we blew Dodge. On to greener pastures and more closet space. I will say this though, I did a lot of growing up at El Manor. She'a was'a good to me'a! I will always keep those good times near and dear. I'm rambling now, but this (as seen above) was one of my favorite things to do. Loaf. I loved my bathroom, pink and black, how french of me. Every room had a dark orange peach glow. I would hardly ever turn on a wall light switch. Lamps, light rocks and rainbow strobes were law. The Peppermint Lounge was my modern day 54. The glitter from NYE of 07 is probably STILL there. Disco is not dead. I can smell it now...

Photo by Trevor Gonzo T.F

No comments:

Post a Comment