Friday, December 30, 2011

um. excuse me.





I recently found clip on bangs. Yup. That's what I said. Clip on Bangs, and being the type that's super non committal about hair and rarely let an touch it as it is, this is a seemingly natural route for me to go. But after staring at it for a few hours, all I kept thinking was, it's a little hat made of hair. I would be George Costanza. I decide to email my cousin, who also has never been able to have adult bangs, a picture of this glorious invention. And this was her reply. A photoshopped pic of us with the hair hat. Amazing! My amazement turned into "pssshhhh um excuse me" because after all this time, people have been telling us that we should never get bangs because of our small foreheads. Well that is obviously not true, because we clearly look fantastic. Moe, eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment