Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fashion Show! Fashion show! Fashion show at lunch!















It's fashion week! I see London! I see France! I see models.... well everything. There was some fascinating pieces by the late great Alexander McQueen. For weddings or bondage they had it all. Sarah Burton carried the torch into a big bowl of Edward Sissor Hands with Burton does Burton via McQueen. Would it have been to early to do his trade mark plaid? Ask Kate Moss. It's been fun looking at all the yummy new looks for the season. And John. Ohhhh John Galliano always has my heart with his use of color and his attitude toward texture and lush. Here are some highlights. Not like the boring dentist room office coloring book for the over dosed riddlin children of america, but my favs from fashion week.

No comments:

Post a Comment