Monday, March 14, 2011

Ari and Uzi



This is how I felt this weekend. YEAH!
Good music, running a muck and little love...Thanks Gonzo.
This movie is a staple for me, a fantastic display of a functioning dysfunctional family, unlike the norm of today's hullabaloo of "Keepin up with the Joneses" mentality that I am surrounded by in the appropriately nick named county dubbed The Bubble. School and education was important to Etheline in regards to her children. On the other side of the fence I tend to come across a lot of parents that are more interested in which commercial their child landed or how many pictures of Junior were liked on Facebook. Even though Etheline was a fictional character she is dear to me. Royal was a brutally honest man but a pirate to be reckoned with. He kinda reminds me of my father.....I digress....If Angelica Houston is ever in my hood, she should always feel welcome to stop by for a fag and a drink. "Your true blue Ethel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment