Friday, March 25, 2011

War Face



Alright, I have been debating whether I should put anything up about Japan. There is undoubtedly a special place in my heart for Japan and it's people. But I wanted to keep a positive mind set about the whole situation. I keep my nose clean with the local news and all of it's one sided propaganda with the exception of a few articles and pics I see online. There is a selfish part of me that thinks "It will never be the same" "I will never see the Japan that once was" "Where am I getting hitched now?" But in the end I have to ishame myself and look at the big picture. There are people lost and without a home. Cold, now childless or Motherless or any other horrible thing imaginable. It's a sad uncontrollable truth that in now marked on our history forever. Just as the New Orleans, Haiti and Brazil disasters that have just recently happened. It breaks my heart. But all we can do is keep a chin up, give to the the right organizations, stay positive and be thankful that we are ok. Keep your head up Japan. Time to put on your war face. I'll see you soon.

http://www.japansociety.org/earthquake

1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer positive the place you're getting your info, however great topic.
    I must spend a while learning more or working out more.
    Thank you for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.


    Here is my web page - read this

    ReplyDelete