Friday, March 18, 2011

The Floater






B.B. had one of the most magnificent floaters I have ever seen. Her left eye was always cocked to the left. That gives me the impression that she was a thinker. When you stop to think about something, or someone asks you question that you don't know the answer to right away, what do you do? Tilt your head and look up at the sky? Me too! This could be a far fetched assumption, but being in the positive mood that I'm in, I believe that she was more then just a blond bomb shell. She was an intellect with a great head of hair and eyes that would steal your soul for the evening if you let her.

1 comment:

  1. She has a fabulous smile and a wonderful demeanor. I especially like the top one. She has a lovely figure, too.

    Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete