Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Conversations with Lil Joe




Me: Hi! Thank you so much for my card! You have a way with words! That must be where I get it from. haha love you mucho.

Lil Joe: When it comes to people close to the heart words just flow out! Just remember one thing....They are not just words! They are true feelings and emotions that I have for you and all my loved ones. Love you a lot and hope to see you soon!

Me: Me too! Maybe we were writers in a past life? haha I love you and appreciate your realness. It is rare nowa days. Xx

Lil Joe: Ahaaaaah! Now you're saying I'm an odd ball? Just joshing! Have a wonderful day manana with nothing but happiness and good feelings. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My regards to Ian.

Me: Hahhaa never! I will try. I might have jury duty. Sucks! But oh well, I'll just say everyone is guilty on my bday. Haha have an awesome Tuesday! Get into some trouble!

Lil Joe: I'm in trouble now but what the hey! Life is too short to worry about the small stuff. And on your bday give everyone the chair or the needle!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment