Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Chapter One



Dear Chapter One,

I have been thinking about you a lot today. Remember when I saw that the Lamb Burger was taken off the menu and I was like .."oh nooo" Well I'm hoping I get to visit you again soon. I really enjoy Sundays with you and how you fill my belly ever so gently, kinda like the same way models that eat cotton balls to stay thin or be fake full, but in a good way. You give me the perfect amount of deliciousness and just the right amount of Jameson to mark the beginning of the end of my weekend. Please don't become damaged goods aka a hipster hangout filled with Justin Bobby's and oceans of RayBan's. I understand you can't help your location, but stay true blue to our special Sundays. Please. I miss you!

Love, Stevie Stills Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment